Murenduit Red is a white powder made of mineral llers, organic binders, and additives. Available in
25kg Kraft bags 3 plastic protective folds.
- Interior use (indoor)
- Manual application
- Easy to be used and projected
- Perfect adhesion with all coated surfaces
Preparing the dough:
* Put the product in clean water.
* Amount of water: 1 liter for 2 kg of powder around.
* Kneading to obtain homogeneous dough (paste), the thiknes depends on the use.
* Don’t use it before 15 minutes.
* Working time is approximately 24 hours.
Intended to repair and to resurface the walls and the ceilings.
Allows an interior decoration « droplet » type
12 months in the original packaging, don’t store it in dry places and keep it far from the ground.
|Bulk density||0,75 kg/L|
|Dough mixing rate||45% to 55% depending on the application|
|Consumption||900 g / m² per mm thickness|
|PH||neutral or slightly alkaline, Compatible with all types paintings|
|C shore hardness||80 shore|